Here are some additional resources created by the MacAdmin Community regarding Puppet that I'm aware of.
- Puppet Outset - Puppet module to manage Outset scripts and packages
- Puppetserver Docker Container - Another take on running Puppetserver on Docker
- Puppetserver & Sal Docker Container - another take on running Puppetserver on Docker and checking your Sal instance before signing the certificate
- Personal Puppet - some code that Graham has publicly shared from his Puppet Configuration
- Setup Assistant Profiler - Puppet Module that deploys an outset script to skip the setup assistant via a profile that is applied at every boot. Based on Nick McSpadden's SetupAssistantProfiler
- Mac Admin - A Puppet module to administer Mac OS X Machines
- Grahamconfig - Some more code that Graham has shared.
- Puppet Run - A module to run Puppet periodically on OS X
- Mac Facts - A collection of custom Facter facts to aid with the management of OS X Machines
- Sal Client - A module to configure the Sal Server & Key on your machine. (Requires Mac Admin Module)
- MacDefaults - A Puppet module to manage defaults on an OS X system
This is not intended to be a comprehensive list but I'll do my best to add as I find additional resources. Feel free to contribute more as well with a pull request (See the Contributing section under 00 About for more details).