- AutoUpdate → Install app updates
- AutoUpdateRestartRequired → Install OS X updates
- AutomaticCheckEnabled → Automatically check for updates
- AutomaticDownload → Download newly available updates in the background
- ConfigDataInstall → Install system data files
- CriticalUpdateInstall → Install security updates ([Der Flouder](https://derflounder.wordpress.com/2014/12/24/managing-os-xs-automatic-security-updates/))
- AllowPreReleaseInstallation → Allow OS X Beta ([HT203018](https://support.apple.com/HT203018))
As of 2017.07.27, deploying com.apple.commerce settings via profile is unpredictable. Forcing the settings to “false” appears to work, but forcing the settings to “true” does not. For maximum reliablity, use a script.
With Casper Suite¶
- Create a script from “Computer Management > Scripts”
- Create a Policy “Once per Computer” to execute this script
- Create a Policy “Once per Week” with Software Updates > Install Software Updates from “Each computer’s default software update server”. Don’t forget to set restart options.